Our team of highly dedicated and experienced veterinary surgeons and vet nurses are devoted to your pet’s wellbeing. Your pets are always our priority. We all have our own pets and work hard to provide the same service to you that we would want for our own much-loved animals.
At our hospital we provide continuity of care, working with you to provide effective and high quality treatment. From routine vaccinations through to surgical consultations, we build client relationships that support you. And whatever medications you need, our on-site dispensary will be able to provide them.
You and your pet benefit from our comprehensive services:
- Home visits
- End-of-life care and support
- MiNightVet emergency service clinic outside normal opening hours
- General health checks
- Flea/worm prevention and treatment
- Laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery
- Fully equipped in-house laboratory
- Digital X-rays
- Ophthalmology (eye) referrals
- Healthy Pet Club
- Dental advice/procedures
- Animal Health Certificates
- Dietary advice
- Elderly pet care
- Puppy parties
And finally, to make your trip to the vet as easy as possible, we have free, ample on-site parking for clients.
Register your pet with us now by calling 01822 612561.