Little Luna

| October 16, 2017 | Reply

Little Luna’s Labrador heritage came to the fore today when she ate something she shouldn’t – part of a plastic clothes peg. Thankfully her owner noticed and was able to bring her straight away. We used a fast acting injection to make her vomit, and the offending item was back out before it could do any damage.

Puppies can very easily eat items that might be toxic to them, or cause physical damage. If you suspect your dog might’ve eaten something they shouldn’t, contacting us sooner rather than later can make a huge difference, and may avoid a complicated and expensive surgical procedure.

Little Luna

Category: Featured

Leave a Reply